邵主席對未來五年的展望  大灣區委員會成員  委員會成員  香港澳門大灣區直升機低空飛行交通安全會  永遠懐念陳錦釗太平紳士創始人
 直升機低空飛行交通安全制服團隊  中國直升機飛行員私人牌照  廣州番禺沙灣直升機埸(穂聯通航)  團隊員申請表格  邵氏學堂
 新中國成立70週年特別版 文化月刊給我的專訪  歡迎學校團體及商會合作  穗港澳航空服务公司 穂港澳通航  穗港之間首開直升機跨境飛行服務  一起堅持向目標邁進
 羅賓遜R-22直升機組裝維修課程  歡迎粵港澳大灣區直升機服務企業及飛行會聯盟  集世之星推動直升機產業化  2021年探討的議題  深圳香港跨境直升機首航
 我們共享及教練兩座羅賓遜R22完全示範短片  四十人共享兩座羅賓遜培訓直升機

 Q. Can I buy Property in Australia?
A. Yes. If you are not a resident of Australia and you wish to invest here, you can. Broadly speaking, foreign investors can buy residential real estate, which is:

1.) "Off plan" i.e., designed and approved by the relevant planning authority, (usually the local council or shire authority), where construction has not yet commenced.

Under construction, but not yet completed

3.) Completed, but not yet lived in. Note: Once they have been lived in by a tenant, or owner, they cannot be legally sold to an "off shore" buyer.

Q. What type of property can I buy?
All Residential, some commercial & rural zoned land plus property held under special title. Gold Coast Property Centre has a range of properties suitable for purchase by foreign investors.

Q. How many properties can I buy?
As many as you wish.

Q. What Title is the Property held under?
A. Australian property is held under Freehold Title, which is very safe and secure. When properties have a body corporate, which means there is more than one eg. high rise building, this is referred to as Group Title Freehold.

Q. How do I transfer money from my country to Australia?
A. There are banks that specialise in transferring money around the world. If you are intending to purchase a property with overseas capital you will be, quite rightly, looking for savings. Foreign Payments offer Telegraphic Transfers and foreign drafts at individually negotiated rates and their charges are some of the most competitive in the industry. Their advisers will help you through every stage of your foreign exchange needs from sending you daily exchange rates (by e-mail), to supplying you with commission free currency for all your overseas travel.

Q. Do I pay tax on my investment properties rental income?
A. Yes. As you earn income in Australia, you are subject to the taxation laws of this country. You also receive taxation benefits against that income because you are providing accommodation for tenants.

Q. Can I borrow money from an Australian bank to purchase a investment property?
A. Finance is readily available to you by Australian banks and lending institutions at the same rate and on the same terms as Australian investors. There are very good loans available in both what we call 'no docs' and 'docs'. Doc loans require full information from the applicant including proof of income whereas no doc loans require less information and no proof of income.

Q. How much deposit will I need and are there any other fees?
A. If you are buying outright without a loan ie. paying cash, a 20% to 40% deposit is required plus legal, stamp duty, loan, and purchasing costs which equate to about 6% of the property price. So if a property is $300,000 then add $18,000 to be safe and cover these acquisition costs. Incidentally, these same fees apply to an Australian citizen and vary from state to state.

Q. When do I need to pay the other fees?
A. In Queensland, all fees are held and attended to on settlement. So if you place a deposit on a property, you have little else to pay until 1 month after the property settles, which is your first loan payment on monies borrowed. You can discuss this with our recommended lending representative. It generally goes very smoothly.

Q. Can I purchase an investment property from my country or do I need to fly over to Australia?
A. Yes you can purchase a property from overseas; many clients including overseas investors leave it to us to select their properties. This works very well and there has never been any problems. If you choose to fly out to inspect the properties, check out our special offers. We can organise flight, accommodation, transport, entertainment, etc. The next step is to let us know your expected arrival date and itinerary.

Please Contact Us for more information and consultation.



         Johnson Shiu, J.P.  邵焯輝 太平紳士       

  香港電話 及 Whatsapp  +852 93119968 

   徽信ID: johnson64116328     郵箱

Powered by